From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of david byrne
Sent: 28 June 2009 14:13
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] one question

hi there
I am just wondering if anyone can answer my question
I avhe heard about the new apple i phone 3gs that is accessible even
though it has a touch screen
do you know where I cna get some more info on this product as I am
interested in finding out
I know o2 are teh only network that you can get it on here in dublin
cheers

  _____

<http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .