[vip_students] Re: one question

  • From: "Martin Trodden" <martintrodden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:25:31 +0100

Hi David.
Here is the direct link to the phone list
http://www.nuance.com/talks/phones.asp      im not using talks myself yet but
it getting to the point where i need it so i have being doing my homework on
this. i thing the premium version is the latest im sure if you ask for this
version they will supply it. the nokia E51 is the most popular phone it seems.
my own personal choice will be the nokia 6210 navagator which has gps
navagaion. as far a i know you go into a phone store and pick the phone you
want then the store will send it away to have talks installed onto it.

regards  martin