[vip_students] Re: one question

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:14:42 +0100

Eleanor, the way mobile contracts work in Ireland is different to the UK.  When
we get a phone here we will buy it and either go billpay or pay as you go.  In
the UK from what I have learned through friends and my own girlfriend you do
not have to buy the model but just enter into a contracted period of time.
Therefore I do not think it will be possible for people here to get a phone on
trial without having to pay for it or at the most give some sort of security
deposit to have it.  Now, give it a try, I could still be wrong and you might
know someone or get a good sales person who is willing to let out the phone to
you.

Cheers, Nicky.