[vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:48:33 +0100

Good Afternoon Paul,

I know that it is f3 to find a message in outlook express, and windows key and
the letter to do a general find!

Trust that I am correct with that and that it clarifies some of what I was
emailing!

Do you know if alt and the letter i works for windows help in windows 98 SE?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Tony Sweeney.