  From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of tonysweeney
  Sent: 04 August 2007 20:45
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  Hi,

  Now unfortunately the message is gone from my deleted items folder!

  Now I for one am not making an issue here, out of sensitivity for the
feelings of the person who wrote that erroneous reply!

  I am continuing to go carefully with this!

  Now if people are happy with erronious answers to questions on this list
then that is their prerogative, but I won't be part of it I assure you!

  The question though was in relation to doing a find for Paul t's 'emails
to the list and it was stated by a lister, whom I won't name, that they
should press alt and the letter i and then press enter!

  This was of course wrong!

  Alt i would be for if you want to insert an attachment!

  By the way should anyone find that erroneous email perhaps they could
email it to me off list, and not to the list, please?

  Sorry to be going on,  on a bank holiday weekend but I had only intended
to send one gently rebuking email on the subjectt
  but I had to clarify to you after your email back!

  Now I think I will take a Saturday evening stroll!!

  All the best,

  Tony Sweeney.