  From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of tonysweeney
  Sent: 04 August 2007 23:57
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  Hi Paul,

  Thank you for coming up to the plate and explaining that for us!

  I am using Windows 98 SE but what you say does not work with that OS I'm
afraid!

  What OS do you use?

  I got a little wet from my walk a little earlier; both inside and out!!

  Enjoy the rest of what remains of the weekend, rain or no!

  Tony Sweeney.