  From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of tonysweeney
  Sent: 05 August 2007 17:16
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  Good Afternoon Paul,

  Thank you for not taking this personally because that wasn't of course
what I was about!

  I too like yourself wish to encourage as many people as possible to
contribute to this list with of course questions and answers too!

  I wonder would it be an idea for us all, [including yours truly], to let
the list know in questions and answers what operating system and
screenreader is being used?

  What do you think?

  You're right!  This list is a bit like life, we live and learn!

  Incidentally I have picked up a few tips from your good self  on this list
for which again I thank you, including about The Irish Times from TNAUK
which I will follow up.

  I will get back now to what remains of this wet weekend oh and of course
the hurling!

  All the best,

  Tony Sweeney.