[vip_students] Re: New Release of MaestroTranslate

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:11:11 -0000

Hi John,
The same problem as you is happening to paul Dromey. He is using XP as well.
I am using win7 and jaws 11. It gave me an error regarding the hot keys on
installation ssaying that Jaws was already using the one for translate. So I
changed this and away it went. This message did not come up on Paul D's even
though he was also using Jaws 11 at that time.e

Aedan.