[vicsireland] Re: running 2 versions of Jaws?

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:00:06 -0000

Eamonn,

Each version of JAWS has its own set of folders so there is no problem running
JAWS 9 and JAWS 13 on the same machine. Of course, you cannot run the two
versions at the same time but I am sure you know that already!

I have two versions of JAWS here on my own machine as we speak.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 6364364 m: 08333 23487 E: omeadhrac@xxxxxxx