[vicsireland] Re: laptop or I pad

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:34:25 -0000

Hi Gerry and Ciaran.

I am in exactly the same position as Ciaran and I agree totally with every
word he says.  Couldn't have put it better myself.  If it is a choice
between the two, the laptop is a better multi-tasking choice.

On the other hand, it rather looks like the iPhone/iPad option, or something
similar,  is going to be the way of the future.  But who knows?

Paul