[vicsireland] laptop or I pad

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:27:55 -0000

A friend recently showed me the versitility of the I pad and visually impaired
in schools came up so I was wondering from people on the list, what would an
Ipad have over using alaptop with jaws on it.  Both can be used for writing
assignments, both can be used for going on the net and email but you can't
print directly from an i pad, but then of course you can operate a wireless
printer from an i pad can't you?  I  suppose the price is the only thing,  An i
pad is about 500 euros where a laptop and jaws would come in a bit dearer so
which has the upper hand overall?  all comments
Gerry

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan