[vicsireland] Re: a quick android related question.

  • From: Maria <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:57:51 +0100

Hi again Tim.

I couldn't get through to the store directly, but I did manage to get a hold of someone at Eir mobile customer care. Thank God, us pay as you go customers are now able to get through to them using our landlines again. Anyway, James the gentleman on the other end told me that by default, the store employees let you input your own log in data on your new phone, but they can also give you a hand if you can't do it. I plan to take my blue tooth keyboard with me anyway, so hopefully, I'll be able to log on independently, but I'll set up a temporary password in case I'm unsuccessful and need the lads to enter my data.

Thanks a million also for correcting my spelling. I have now added the word resyncing to my thunder bird spell checker.

All the best and God bless,
Maria.