[vicsireland] Re: a quick android related question.

  • From: Maria <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:55:47 +0100

Hi Tim.

I'm afraid my google password is a Russian word which is difficult to spell for a non Russian speaker. I did spell it for my brother, but he had no problem with writing it down.

Perhaps I can assign a temporary password for my google account if I need to give it to the lads in the shop for re sinking purposes and then change it back again once I return home.

Would that be a better option perhaps?

but my main question is, do the lads in the shop need access to my google account at all for re sinking purposes, or does re sinking happen automatically?

Once again, thanks a million for all your help in advance.

All the best and God bless,

Maria.