[vicsireland] Windows Media Player Problem

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:07:49 +0100

Hi all.

Windows Media Player has developed a problem in that it will not open.  It
gives me the following message.

Windows Media Player has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to
stop working correctly.

Windows Media Player will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

Well, apparently no solution is available as I've closed and re-opened the
program a number of times with no change in the situation.  This situation
has been ongoing for almost 24 hours so it appears it is not going to right
itself.

Any thoughts as to how I might solve this?

Thanks

Paul

  _____

.