[vicsireland] Re: Sending text messages from a pc.

  • From: "Damien O'Connor" <damienmoconnor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:56:54 +0100

Thanks Paul.

Damien.

-----Original Message-----
From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lists
Sent: 05 July 2013 08:54
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: Sending text messages from a pc.

Hi Damian,

I send text messages from Vodafone all the time. Here's what I do;

1. I use the following link all the time so I created a shortcut to it on my
desktop and called it "Web Texts".
2. You will need to use the Firefox web browser and a captia solving  tool
called "Web Visum". When you log into the site and after you type up your
first text message you are required to solve a captia. Any texts you send in
the same session after the first one you won't be asked to solve any captia.
3. Here is the link I use;

https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/messaging/webtext/?ts=1298626114961

Make sure that you keep the above line intact when copying it out of this
email should you choose to use this means.

Paul.