[vicsireland] Re: Sending text messages from a pc.

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:30:47 +0100

dont use it myself damien but im sure your service providers web page is the place to go. at least with vodafone when you log in to there site you can send free texts from there.

-----Original Message----- From: Damien O'Connor
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 8:06 AM
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Sending text messages from a pc.

Hi everyone.

I believe it's possible to send texts from a pc. Does anyone know if I need
to download any software to do this?

Thanks

Damien.