[vicsireland] Mobile Phone

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:51:57 -0000

Hi Everybody,

I have an N70 mobile.  You know when you go into write a new message, you can
put in the mobile number of the person you are sending it to.  Without going
into add recipient?  Well today when I go to insert the number myself talks
just calls out (space, t, p) instead of 087, as if I were actually writing a
message.  I'm sure I am in the To: box and not the Edit: box.  I tried writing
in the message first and then going back and putting in the number, this didn't
work either.  It's quite annoying because it's quicker to just put in the
number if you know it rather than going into add recipient, I think.  Also now
if I don't have a number in my contacts I have to put it in as I can't just
type in the number.  This only started happening today, I usually would just
type in the number.  Any ideas?

Roslyn