[vicsireland] Re: Mobile Phone

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:59:05 +0100

Hey Flor,

It's not always the same key which freezes on me. It could be five one day and seven another day.

It's strange though. I could be for example, be trying to dial the number 086 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. It could freeze on the number seven. So when the phone comes back on I would try pressing 087 just to check if it was working properly before I dialled the number I wanted again. The number seven could work fine here. Then I would try my original number again 086 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and it would still freeze on seven. It's fine when I'm texting. The other day I had to put a number into my contacts and then retrieve it to dial it because when I just tried to dial it my phone froze. However when I was entering the number to save it to my contacts all the digits worked fine.

Roslyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>