[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:44:30 -0700

Shoshana,

I agree!  Peanut butter IS the seconf best thing to Kindle.

Lovved your simple honest response.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON
ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

On 5/21/2012 1:42 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Hi, this is the first post I've read from this list, and, usually, I lurk a
week or so on new lists, just to see if I'm going to stay, but I had to
respond to this one!

I am an enthusiastic Kindle user and advocate.  I use the KK, of course, and
the only thing I can't do is use the browser ...big whoop.  A also spread
the  word, and I've got several people on my reading list who are more than
a little interested in getting a KK, and one who has ordered hers.  I'd be
delighted to rave in raptures to Amazon ...but I don't know to whom to do
so.  I have absolutely *NO* faith in those contact us links, and when I talk
to Kindle support, I can hear their eyes glaze over the minute I tell them
how I use the KK, and why.  But I think the Kindle is the best thing since
peanut butter, I've been using it, just about every day for over a year, and
I've got 60 pages of books on my home page ...and that doesn't count the
books in collections.  I stopped reviewing books on FB ...I doubt anyone
reads them, but I sure do on my own list, and post free book offers whenever
I come across them, which I do most every day ...so count me in the Kindle
cheer leading squad, pompoms and all!

Oh ...and very happy to find this list, LOL!

Shoshana

http://www.doteasy.com