[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:16:29 -0700

I invited Amazon Kindle to join this list.. they would get it from the horses' mouths then.. let's all encourage them.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON
ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

On 5/23/2012 1:47 PM, temmons wrote:
It's something to think about most definitely. I say we all ought to often,
since we know that real people actually see these email  enquiries, we just
send feedback on a regular basis and if they hear from enough of us it may take
off. I'm promoting it with author friends of mine as well so we'll see. I'm
hoping for the best here. I would eventually like to see the Fire, the Touch
and the other Kindle apps accessible too but I'll take what I can get at the
moment. But that's just my two cents worth. Thanks Nan for starting this list
and I hope to see more folks on. Take care and talk to you soon.
On May 23, 2012, at 12:25 PM, (Nan Hawthorne<hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>) wrote:

Yay!  One by one people are discovering what a treasure the thing is.. we
should start a letter writing campaign.. real paper letters... of VI people
thanking Kindle.  What do you think?  Or a sort  of e-petition.. that might
even be better.  The one fear i have is that it would fizzle.. not sure i want
to be responsibile for that!  Heh.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON
ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

On 5/23/2012 2:40 AM, Felinitye wrote:
Thanks!  My Kindle has been set up and reading for over a year, but I was
helping someone else.  She got it done, and is also reading!

Shoshana

             http://www.doteasy.com

http://www.doteasy.com