[vi-kindle] Thanking Kindle

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:08:44 -0700

I am just finishing the latest in a row of edits on my latest novel and decided that when I wrote the acknowledgements for all who helped me in one way or another that I should include the Amazon.com Kindle!

Besides the sheer pleasure of reading book s that will never be on NLS, it helped me immeasurably with this novel. The storty takes part in part during the year the Confederacy held New Orelans.. one year. My main character spends that year there, and I found literal eyewitness accounts of what went on literally day by day. I also found a book about the mutinies at the local forts the week the Union ships came in and took ovver the city. They were all, these articles, diaries and books, right there on Amazon and only one book I wanted was not on Kindle.

It just seemed fitting that I thank the Kindle.. it made all the difference in the world.

--
Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON
ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

http://www.doteasy.com