[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: Timothy Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:40:46 -0500

Hey Shashana, I hope I'm spelling that right, Lol. Anyway, the shortcut is
supposed to be something like shift space but sometimes I have a hit and miss
with that. So, do this. From your home screen hit the top button, which is
menu, Arrow down six times I believe, and hit the center select button. Hit
your next page, and voice guide is the first setting on that page, and hit
select. It will turn speech on. From there, open a book, and hit the button
beside the spacebar. Arrow down four times to text to speech turn on and hit
select and you're good to go.

Stanza is a book conversion program that converts books into different formats
to use with different Ereaders. You can do a google search for Lexicle Stanza,
and it will come up with both a windows and a Mac version depending on your
operating system. Hope this helps and happy reading. if you need anything else
or want to chat, feel free to add me to facebook, I'm temmons9 or you can look
for Timothy Emmons. I'm also on twitter at emmons2010 and on skype as
tim.emmons. You can also rech me with voxer if you have that just use this
email temmons9@xxxxxxxxxx Just give me a yell any time and I'll be glad to
help. Take care and talk to you soon.

Sent from my iPad