[vi-kindle] Re: Restoring and reading archived items

  • From: Timothy Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:24:59 -0500

I set it up for wireless first, and I originally had my audible under a
different email address. So, I went to audible, told them to cancel the old
account, tie everything from that old account to my Kindle account, and once
they did that, away I went. It wasn't too terribly painful, and plus it
actually worked like they said it would. You now when you go to the website for
audible, and when you find a book, you have the option to download, or download
you your kindle, and in our case it gives my wife and I's kindle as being
listed, so I just select mine from the popup and hit download, and it  will do
the rest. if not I can snag it from the archives, and it downloads to home, so
depending on how quickly I want it and what I'm close too at the time. Hope
this helps and take care.