[vi-kindle] Restoring and reading archived items

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:27:59 -0400

Hi All,

I am trying to access an audible book on my Kindle, but I think I'm a
little confused.

All my audible titles show under archived items. I found the book I
wanted and clicked over to the add to home option and pressed enter. I
thought the book would appear on my home screen but it didn't. It is
also no longer in the archived items list. So where did it go?

And as a related question, how do I page forward and back through my
archived items. It says I have 30 pages of archived items but I don't
know how to see any but the first page.

Thanks for any help.

Kimber

--