[vi-kindle] Re: Restoring and reading archived items

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:00:48 -0400

Thanks Nan. I figured it out and it is all done wirelessly if you're
hooked into a wifi network.

I did some googling and finally found what I needed. Google is a
wonderful thing as long as you google exactly the right combination of
terms. <g>

I think my problem was impatience. It took a while for the book to
download and I had no indication that the download was occurring.
That's what through me off, I think. But now my audible book is on the
home screen and I am happily listening.

Thanks!

--
Kimberly