[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle for PC with accessible plug in now working after redownloading

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 19:13:45 -0700

Did you have another one registered before? You may have to derregister that one. Did you call them? They are helpful, in my experience.

Nan Hawthorne / Christopher "Kit" Moss

On 7/26/2012 7:06 PM, Felinitye wrote:
I give up. I first couldn't get it to register. Then I couldn't get it to open, so I uninstalled the download, and follow Loy's link. It didn't download correctly, and now I'm back to where I was. It won't open. And, no, I am not going to spend 2 more hours with Kindle Support, only to be told it my computer. I GIVE UP.

http://www.doteasy.com