[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle for PC with accessible plug in now working after redownloading

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:47:43 -0400

It appears that in some cases, merely arrowing to the book will allow one to start reading it. Pressing Enter does not seem necessary. In addition, I'm not sure that the "Home" and "Archives" commands work anymore. They may have been rendered unnecessary although they are still included in the "Help" file. There is an option called "Library" under the "Go to" menu which I don't recall having been present in earlier versions. The "File" menu contains a "Download" option, which, again, may be new. This option is disabled if a book has already been downloaded, or so it appears

Craig

On 7/26/2012 8:59 PM, Craig Werner wrote:
I downloaded the new version and can get to my books.  However, when I
press "Enter" on a title, nothing happens.  Odd indeed.

Craig

On 7/26/2012 8:37 PM, Loy wrote:
same link, The downloaded version was put up there today.
On 7/26/2012 7:35 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Did you use the same link that we've always had, or did you us another
link?  Shoshana