(VICT) Re: ew member, introduction

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:08:31 -0800

Hi Jill, welcome to the group.  I am a guide dog user as well.  My dog was
trained with the traditional methods which never worked for me and I never
liked anyway.  So have been using the gentle leader with her and doing lots
of positive stuff.  We are not perfect, but we are good and quite
functional.  One book I highly recommend is "the culture clash" by jeanne
donaldson.  It is available in digital format from recording for the blind.