(VICT) Re: Diet is Everything

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:03:48 -0500

Hi, Karyn,

I'm so sorry for your pain in watching Met suffer such a decline.  But I am
glad that you discovered what was amiss, and that you have been able to turn
things around so that Met is his wonderfully energetic self again.  I wish
you and Met continued health and comfort in all your activities in the New
Year.

That is scary that a diet which is supposed to be healthy for dogs can have
such negative consequences for a particular dog.  It just goes to show that
they are all different and have individual needs, so one size definitely
does not fit all!

Thanks for sharing that insight with us.

Ann