(VICT) Re: Diet is Everything

  • From: "Jo Clayson" <joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:17:56 -0500

Karyn,
I thought the list was more quiet than usual because of people being busy
with the holidays. I didn't realize you were going through this with Met.
I'm so delighted to hear that with the diet changes he's back to being
himself with zest for life.

Zoomer could eat just about anything without tummy upsets, but when I tried
the no-grain diets, though I adjusted her other food, she would loose weight
and not be as perky.  Even though the no grain diet is highly recommended
for dogs with cancer, I continued to feed her some grain, primarily oats and
barley, because that seemed to be best for her.

Dogs, like people, do differ and the right diet can make a big difference.
Met is fortunate that you are so aware of him, and that you were able to
change his diet again, obviously to the benefit of you both.

Jo