(VICT) Re: Diet is Everything

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:50:24 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2006 5:00:48 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
metnme2@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I gave him  one meal of beef, oats, and
veggies,

I am a raw feeder and most of my dogs do extremely well on it,, but..  one of
them needs some grains in his diet or he doesn't maintain weight.. They  do
get veggies regularly.. but Marcus. my crippled great dane boy.. needs some
grain in his diet,, so he gets milkbone biscuits and a small amt of kibble if
he
 seems to be losing weight..He has deformed legs due to his owners giving him
too  much calcium as a pup.. it severely damaged his growth plates.. and I
wonder if  it also damaged his digestive system.. ?

Sandy  Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service Dogs
Teamed with  Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Adopt a Great Dog, adopt a Great Dane!- Colorado  Great Dane Rescue, Inc