[vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #449

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:57:49 +1100

Hi Keith,

How is the digest going now? Is it still only one message per digest? Traffic on the list has been intermittent lately so there might be times when there is only one or two messages per week and other times when there are more, but let me know if it's still not working and I'll chase it up again.

Regards

Quentin.

On 21/11/2013 1:42 PM, keith christian wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry to post this directly to the list. I signed up for this list as a
digest and I am getting one email message in each digest.  Is it possible to
get help in setting it up to get one daily digest?

Appreciate it.

,

Keith

Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:46 PM
To: vi-android digest users
Subject: vi-android Digest V1 #449

vi-android Digest       Wed, 20 Nov 2013        Volume: 01  Issue: 449

In This Issue:
                [vi-android] Re: E-Mail clients

From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [vi-android] Re: E-Mail clients
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:45:40 -0500

Bobby,
the correct spelling is K-9 that's the letter k and the number 9 Thanks,
Aaron Linson Producer of The Cast Podcast On Nov 20, 2013, at 9:43 PM, Bobby
Bedard <rabedard76@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quinton,
Try canine mail.  It allows for larger text, not sure how much, and
also does the light text on dark backround.  It also works pretty well
with talkback.
Hope this helped,
Bobby
--
God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
  Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.

.

---
is active.