[vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #449

  • From: "keith christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:42:04 -0600

Hi,

I am sorry to post this directly to the list. I signed up for this list as a
digest and I am getting one email message in each digest.  Is it possible to
get help in setting it up to get one daily digest?

Appreciate it.

,

Keith

Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:46 PM
To: vi-android digest users
Subject: vi-android Digest V1 #449

vi-android Digest       Wed, 20 Nov 2013        Volume: 01  Issue: 449

In This Issue:
                [vi-android] Re: E-Mail clients

From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [vi-android] Re: E-Mail clients
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:45:40 -0500

Bobby,
the correct spelling is K-9 that's the letter k and the number 9 Thanks,
Aaron Linson Producer of The Cast Podcast On Nov 20, 2013, at 9:43 PM, Bobby