[vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #449

  • From: Quentin Christensen <Quentin.Christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:17:11 +1100

Hi Keith,

From memory I think I have to set the digest mode for everyone, and I thought I
had set it properly, but I'll check it out and try and fix for you (and
everyone else who receives a digest).

Regards

Quentin.

From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [vi-android] Re: E-Mail clients
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:45:40 -0500

Bobby,
the correct spelling is K-9 that's the letter k and the number 9 Thanks,
Aaron Linson Producer of The Cast Podcast On Nov 20, 2013, at 9:43 PM, Bobby
Bedard <rabedard76@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quinton,
> Try canine mail.  It allows for larger text, not sure how much, and
> also does the light text on dark backround.  It also works pretty well
with talkback.

> Hope this helped,
> Bobby
> --
> God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
>  Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
> -Calvin and Hobbs

Tickets are on sale for Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight®, presented by
Myer. Join us Christmas Eve at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for a magical evening
and support Vision Australia’s services for children who are blind or have low
vision. To buy tickets via Ticketmaster, go to carolsbycandlelight.com.au. For
updates find us on Facebook and Twitter.

ABN: 67 108 391 831 ACN: 108 391 831

Vision Australia is a partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have
low vision. We are united by our passion that people who are blind or have low
vision will have access to and fully participate in every part of life they
choose.

This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally
privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any
information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any copies.

Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the
document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused
by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception,
corruption or unauthorised access.