[vi-android] Re: blog post on special treatment.

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:30:52 -0500

right I agree that we need reasonable accommodations but when those reasonable
accommodations become a way of life for some blind people and they demand it
and are mad at the world that’s where I have a problem, they want everything
handed to them and don’t want to do anything about it.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Producer of The Cast Podcast