[vi-android] Re: blog post on special treatment.

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:13:03 -0500

George,
Yes I have sought employment, I’m employed at Fedora Outlier.  I’m in college
getting a degree so I can get a better job. Call it special treatment or
reasonable accommodations it doesn’t matter when you think your entitled to
something just because your blind it doesn’t matter what you call it.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Producer of The Cast Podcast