[vi-android] Re: blog post on special treatment.

  • From: George Zavala <ccares.wireless@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:24:19 -0700

Aaron,

I will agree to disagree with you. Some disabled people do think they are
entitled to special treatment beyond their basics necessities; this is where
our philosophy's go into different directions. I have earned a degree in
criminal justice with a concentration in homeland security and I'm pleased
to see that a fellow blind friend is aiming to improve his life, I sincerely
wish you the best.

No matter what we need or want we do require some type of "special
treatment" or "reasonable accommodation" to accomplish what sighted
individuals can do. We can't sit here and judge what is appropriate for a
particular person or group of people without first experiencing their life's
daily routine or past history living with their specific disability.

Best regards,

GEORGE ZAVALA

PROJECT COORDINATOR

(915)760-1306