[vi-android] Re: What apps do you use

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 02:04:39 +0100

Hello,

in addition to some of the apps already listed above, I use the
following apps most days:
whatsapp,
holy Bible (NIV) and (RSV),
IM+,
Chomp SMs,
Gonemad Music player,
birthdays Free (which obtained birthdays of my facebook friends and
notifies me of birthdays at the beginning of each day),
Easy Voice recorder Pro (serves me well in my job as a broadcast journalist).

Thanks.

On 1/28/14, Christopher gilland <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Accuweather works quite great.
>
> Chris.

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-802-944-9441; +234-809-964-9514

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

 Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on LinkedIn <http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya>

AyoKoya on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ayokoya>

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on Facebook <http://facebook.com/ayokoya>