[vi-android] Re: Another Play Store Question

  • From: "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:59:47 -0500

OK, but how is that going to work knowing to run e-mail addresses together, or
for that mind, how do you spell things for it, and have dictation know that
you're spelling, and that you're not wanting it to run things as seperet words.

this may be a real e-mail address, so don't write it, as I'm randomly making it
up to prove my point.

Let's say, someone has an e-mail address of:

cuteladlybug14@xxxxxxx

God forbid the AO hell.  LOL!

How does it know to do cuteladybug and not cute lady bug

Secondly, how does it know to do 14:  (1 4,) and not fourteen, (f o u r t e e
n?)  Finally, how would it know you meant at sign AOL.com, and not at, (A T,)
AOL.com

See what I mean?  If it isn't a standard word... what if it's something like:

fjdtr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How does it deal with that being fjdtr can't be phinetically pronounced as a
word?  If I just said the letters, would it run them together, and figure it
out?