[vi-android] Re: Another Play Store Question

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:10:41 +1100

S-Voice is Samsung's speech input on their phones, it comes with the
TouchWiz interface.

Actually now I think about it, something which might work for Alexander - I
haven't really used S-Voice as I said but if you can't set that as your
keyboard, you can certainly set "Google Voice" as your default keyboard,
that way you could use the bluetooth keyboard where possible, and otherwise
use Google Voice and all you need to do is tap in the keyboard area to get
it to start listening.  That should work anywhere you use a keyboard.

Regards

Quentin.