[vi-android] Re: What apps do you use

  • From: claire amoroso <kenmarekestrel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:42:10 +0100

Hi all,
I use Aqua Mail, Happen for accessing news, Newshog, Skype, BBC News and
weather, Inearest, Around Me, Amazon Kindle, Instapaper and Google Goggles for
reading barcodes but I haven't had much luck with it.
I'm also currently looking for an easy to use Facebook app.
Claire

From: tjdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: What apps do you use
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:55:06 +0800

Hi Steve, it announces Bus stops as you go along your route, will tell you how
many stop you have before you reach your destination. The App relies on the
numbers on the Bus stop, example here in Perth WA each stop has a number. The
only Train stops that are announced are Bus stops at Stations in relation to
the Bus route you are travelling on. Hope the above gives you an idea. Regards
Trevor.  From: vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx