[vi-android] Re: Subject headings

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:26:27 +1300

I actually like the list name in the header, it does help sometimes with creating message rules for those who do that.

Hugs, Maggie.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this." - Anonymous

On 10/11/2013 11:15 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Ayoola, everyone,

I can't help with Linkedin as I've never actually used it, but re your question about subjects, Freelists itself (who host the group for us) automatically adds [vi-android] to the subject of every post, you don't need to do anything except post to the group address - vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - for instance when I wrote this I deleted the whole subject and simply wrote "Subject headings" and you can see that [vi-android] was added automatically.

Speaking of subject headings - if you reply to something and the subject has wandered from the original topic, do feel free to change the subject line if relevant.

Regards

Quentin.

On 10/11/2013 8:33 PM, Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya wrote:
Hi there,

I have just installed the Linkedin app on my phone but cannot use it
effectively. The app's interface seems to be the standard web
interface on android
and so getting talkback to read the page aloud when you scroll
produces no feedback.

Please is anyone using this app on any android other than Gingerbread?
What has your experience been? How did you resolve any issues with the
Linkedin app?

Finally, must every post in this list have its subject begin with
(VI-Android) to have a chance of being seen by all?

Thank you.

To receive the list as a digest, send an email to vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).
.