[vi-android] (VI-Android) The Linkedin App for Android: Anyone Using it With Talkback?

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:33:31 +0100

Hi there,

I have just installed the Linkedin app on my phone but cannot use it
effectively. The app's interface seems to be the standard web
interface on android
and so getting talkback to read the page aloud when you scroll
produces no feedback.

Please is anyone using this app on any android other than Gingerbread?
What has your experience been? How did you resolve any issues with the
Linkedin app?

Finally, must every post in this list have its subject begin with
(VI-Android) to have a chance of being seen by all?

Thank you.

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible
Technology Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-8029449441

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

On Linkedin: http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya

On Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ayokoya

On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ayokoya