[vi-android] Re: Locating talk back

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:33:51 +1000

Hi BIll,

Talkback doesn't appear in your list of apps, rather it should be in
your settings.  If you go into settings (from many devices you can get
to settings via an icon in the top right of the notification shade,
otherwise launch the settings 'app') then into "Accessibility", then
"Talkback".

Talkback should be included on devices running Android 4.0 or later
(if for some reason it isn't, you can download it from the Play
Store).

Regards

Quentin.