[vi-android] Locating talk back

  • From: Bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 21:13:07 -0400

Hello,
I am planning on going out to look at the kendle fire.   I thought I would look
to see where talk back is on my android device.  And I couldn't find it.  I
went into settings.  I found accapella but I couldn't find talk back.  I
thought it might be a good idea to know where to find talk back so if the sales
person didn't know that the kendle fire had talk back I could help direct him
where to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.  It is funny what you can forget with time and
not the best memory.