[vi-android] Re: First GPS experience

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 08:34:02 -0000

Hi,

For what it's worth, I have always had a Google phone, Nexus 1, then Galaxy
Nexus and now Nexus 5.  I have loved all of them.

If you are going to get a new phone though, it is worth considering the Moto
G which is now on Kitkat as well.

Thing I don't like about Samsung is they take so darned long to update
anything.  Having said that, I have the S3 and love the hardware.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services