[vi-android] Re: First GPS experience

  • From: "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:25:49 -0500

OK, but, that still tells us nothing.  Did it just not even show up in the Play
store?  Did it show up but there was no install button in the top right corner?
 Did the play store crash when you tried to install it, god forbid?  You need
to be very specific, not just one little sentency.  Have you wrote the devs?

Chris.