[vi-android] Re: A good app for Twitter

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:59:01 +0100

Hello Bill,

I often use Tweetings for Twitter. It costs 3-4 dollars.

The app is quite usable though its settings is numerous that I have got
tired trying to tweak the app to my taste.

Let's see if someone else will recommend another app or explain how to set
up and use Tweetings.

Thank you.

Sent via GMail for Android