[vi-android] Re: A good app for Twitter

  • From: Reeva Webb <jadedangelpromises@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:33:44 -0500

The 2 twitter apps I use are tweetcaster  and tweetings  if your low vision
I'd suggest tweetcaster  cause you can make the font ginormous but there
are unlabeled buttons I've been using it for so long it's not a big deal
for me though if not tweetings  is really good too there are a lot of
accessible twitter apps for android now try a few out and find what works
for you

Reeva