[Umpqua Birds] Re: Vaux's Swifts babies

  • From: "Pamela Moore" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pomnjohn@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx" <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:01:34 -0700

I believe I have seen immature grosbeaks. My tanagers, however, did not show up
at their usual cherry tree this year :(. Pam

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2015, at 2:52 PM, Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Toni mentioned that baby time is done at her place. I've seen fledglings from
all my species except for W. tanager and black headed grosbecks. Has anybody
already seen the young out and about of these 2 species?
Thanks,
Stacy
Melrose

From: Toni M
Date: 6/28/2015 4:10:39 PM
To: dianawales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Umpqua Birds] Vaux's Swifts babies

Super! I've never seen Vaux babies. Baby time is over here at home, but I
was sad to see a young mother duck with brand new ducklings over at the duck
pond by Fred Meyer. The much older, bigger ducklings were picking on them,
so I put down some seed, greens, and whole wheat crumbs under the shrubs
where the mom had her little ones.